Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nirvana

Finally a reason to live in the UK. My new spa membership. Its amazing!! Drop the kids off in the creche, and off to the award-winning spa(they say that every other line in the brochure). I would rather be back in Perrysburg at the Y with my friends, but this will do if I have to stay. You should see these pools. One for relaxation, one for fitness, and one gigantic theraputic pool, as well as these amazing tiled lounge chair (heated) in a quiet room with soothing sounds of water and..blah..blah. You get it, its amazing. I wish you were all here to share it with me. We would never get anything done or see or kids if we had this in Perrysburg. Guess you are all gonna have to come visit and come with me. Miss you all so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming! Wish I could say sooner than later - but I will be there! Maybe you'll see a NEW me? at least a skinnier one. I was so happy when we hung up - very thankful that you can call and we can talk like the miles are not so far. Love ya! ~Hol

    ReplyDelete